MC101_54610 Do Mfc RegencyExpected Weekly Hours:
Day ShiftPosition Purpose:Job Description Details:
Hourly Pay Range: $14.20 - $20.01JOB SUMMARY:
Provides support in the medical field by performing various medical and clerical activities to assure quality care and a more efficient work place.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma and graduate of an approved school for medical assistant required.
- Credentialed as a medical assistant is required. (CMA, RMA, NCMA)
- A minimum of six months work experience in a health care facility performing duties relating to patient care is preferred.
- Additional experience involving computer knowledge.
Special Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills with the ability to maintain and display professionalism with customers and coworkers.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer skills Flexibility and adaptability.
- Functions as a patient advocate.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute (verified by testing) preferred
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center Offers:
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) ###-#### or email us at ...@mercyhealth.comTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Benefit Package (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan) for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Educational assistance
- Success Sharing - a bonus when the organization meets its goals
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports